Committing to sustainability is a huge task and yet, the maritime sector is stepping up to the challenge.
Marittima provides assistance with the following:
- Integration of environmental, social and governance issues in casualty management (emergency response contracts, wreck removal tenders and evaluations)
- ESG risk and opportunity assessments throughout the lifecycle of a response
- Advise on biodiversity and habitat related projects in line with SDG14 commitments
- Maritime focussed sustainability reporting strategy advice – from materiality assessments, to report benchmarking, review and development
- ESG risk review, analysis and due diligence for blue economy-focussed investments